Welcome to Quadrant
Quadrant by Canett Furniture A/S designs, produces and delivers high-quality modular shelving units. You can find our shelving units at selected retailers in Denmark and Europe.
We are aware of the need for protection and responsible processing of personal data. Below you can read about how we collect, protect and use your personal data.
1. The purpose of the policy
The policy accounts for how Quadrant by Canett Furniture A/S processes personal information submitted via the contact form on quadrantfurniture.com.
2. We take responsibility for your data
Responsible for your data:
Quadrant by Canett Furniture A/S
CVR. 39 78 12 04
(in the following mentioned as “Quadrant”)
If you have any questions, want to retract your consent or need help with anything, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of your request as soon as possible.
3. Our processing of your personal data
Personal information covers all information that can be used to identify you, including (but not limited to) first and last name, age, gender, address, email address or similar contact information, regardless of whether they concern your abode or workplace.
We solely collect and process your personal data as long as we have the right to do so and a legitimate interest herein. Our right to collect data may be based on various grounds, e.g. in law or in a consent that you have submitted to us.
When you fill out our contact form, you submit your personal information in the care of Quadrant. We promise to handle your personal information with care.
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- The content of your request
We use the information mentioned above to respond to your request. Relevant employees in Quadrant have access to your personal information. The legal basis for our collection, storing and processing of your personal information is article 6 of the Data Protection Regulation.
4. Cookies – when you browse our website
5. Storing your personal information
We store your personal information for 2 years from the day your request is made. Your information will be stored for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was processed. We go over the information regularly and erase personal information that is no longer necessary.
Furthermore, we have a legal obligation in accordance with national legislation to keep certain personal information for financial purposes for 5 years. In these circumstances, we store these information (cf. article 6, section 1, litra c of the Data Protection Regulation) after the product is delivered.
6. Disclosure of information
As a rule, we do not disclose your information to a third party. However, in some cases, it can be advisable to be able to respond to your request or provide the service you ask for. In these circumstances, disclosure of your personal information to one of our retailers can happen as agreed with you.
7. Transfer of information to third countries
Your information will not be transferred to countries outside the EU/EEA.
8. Protection of personal data
Quadrant have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures to secure integrity and confidentiality regarding the processing of personal information. Only relevant employees in Quadrant have access to the information.
9. Your rights
In connection with our collection, processing and storing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Duty of disclosure: The right to receive information about the processing of your personal data cf. article 13 of the Data Protection Regulation.
- Right to gain insight: The right to access your personal data cf. article 15 of the Data Protection Regulation.
- Retraction: The right to have your incorrect personal data corrected cf. article 16 of the Data Protection Regulation.
- Restrictions: The right to restrict our processing of your personal data cf. article 18 of the Data Protection Regulation.
- Deletion: The right to have your personal data deleted by us and our data processor (if we have exchanged your data with such) cf. article 17 of the Data Protection Regulation.
- Opposition: The right to take exception to our processing of your personal information cf. article 21 of the Data Protection Regulation.
- Data portability: The right to transfer your personal data cf. article 20 of the Data Protection Regulation.
You can use your right by contacting us at email@example.com.
Read more about your rights in The Danish Data Protection Agency’s guide about the data subject’s rights here.
10. Compliant to The Danish Data Protection Agency
You have the right to take exception to our processing of your personal information cf. article 21 of the Data Protection Regulation.
If you are discontented with our processing of your information, you are entitled to complain to The Danish Data Protection Agency.
The Danish Data Protection Agency
Address: Borgergade 28, 5, 1300 Copenhagen K
Phone: +45 33 19 32 00
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Contact information
Quadrant by Canett Furniture A/S
Phone.: +45 96 64 20 00
Email address: email@example.com
CVR. 39 78 12 04